Security Access Solutions are experts and can professionally and affordably install or repair a wide range of CCTV systems including traditional analogue based and modern IP technologies.
We specialise in secure CCTV installations for the home and business, giving you peace of mind for your home, office or industrial space. CCTV is an undeniable deterrent for crime – even having one installed will detract from possible break-ins.
Benefits of a professionally installed CCTV system
- You can monitor your home or premises 24/7 whether home or away by smart phone, pc or tablet.
- CCTV is ideal for holidays, holiday homes and other business premises.
- Have all your recordings transferred to an integrated hard drive which can be accessed at a later date.
- Monitor and record incidents with visual evidence to help settle disputes.
- High quality images including High Definition (HD)
- IR cameras can supply pictures in poor or no light.
- PTZ cameras can provide surveillance by moving in a direction dictated by the end user.
- CCTV is an undeniable deterrent for crime.
Our CCTV Installations feature the following:
- Expert Installation Engineers
- Remote Access on Phone, Tablets, PC & Mac
- Where possible external tidy wiring and camera placement
- Full training and help in using your new system
- 12 months warranty
- Full HD Recording
After installation, Security Access Solutions will offer advice and support supplied over the phone and e-mail.
Maintenance and Repair
We offer a number of maintenance contracts depending upon your security equipment requirements. All maintenance is done with a view to prevent damage or wear, so the cost of up keep to the client is kept to a minimum.
Working with products from companies such as QVIS and Comelit, we only install the best quality possible.
Please get in touch to see how we can help. We are specialists in CCTV Installations for domestic as well as commercial premises. We work throughout the UK and but are based in the south east, so our main work is in Kent, East Sussex, West Sussex and Surrey. Please either call us on 07535 958 213, send us an email, or fill in our contact form and someone will get back in touch as soon as we can.